NAME OF ORGANIZATION
Centre for Information Technology (CIT)
• Non- Governmental Organization
• Non- Profit sharing Organization
PHYSICAL ADDRESS /LOCATION OF THE MAIN ADMINSTRATIVE AND OPERATION OFFICE
• The main Administration and Coordination of (CIT) is located in Mwanza , Airport Road near primary court Mwanza , and Bukoba Kashozi Road Bukoba Village
OFFICIAL CONTACT ADDRESS
Mwanza Head Office
• P.O.BOX 245, Mwanza , Tanzania
• Cellphone 255 713-446-417
• Cellphone 255 763-016-019
• Tel Fax +255 2561057
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Contact person : Timothy Timanywa
Bukoba Branch Office
• P.O.BOX 245, Mwanza Tanzania
• Email :-firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact person Mwalimu Mary Caburel
ESTABLISHMENT AND REGISTRATION OFFICE
• CIT was established in March, 2003 by dedicated founders, it was legally registered after fulfilment of all legal requirements with the Ministry of Home Affairs Tanzania on March 23rd 2004,Certificate of Registration with So.No.12405 provided and 17th November 2006 registration of certificate of Compliance registration OONGO.1721,
Vision:-CIT envisionis in building communities with ability of equitable utilization of information technology to wards improving the well being of rural and urban communities.
Mision:- CIT is commited to enhence co-operative and participation among the deprived urban rural communities through collaboration of both local and external stake holders who share common development interest to bring peoples,dignity,understanding and confidence.
CIT:- use the information and communication technology to enhance the acquisition and use of knowledge and skills for all learners, including those with special needs.this in return will capacitate to improve and promote the acquisition and appropriate use of literacy,social, scientific, vocational, technological for development and improvement of man and society.
CIT:- develop and formalise partnership with qualified organizations and institutions with special attention to the specific care and support to the groups in need.
- Empowering younger generation in accessibility to and utilization of knowledgr is fundermental to the development and boost the community economy.
- The potential of all individuals (including the mentally and physically challenged)can be enhanced by the use of multimedia packages and other electronic learning tools.
- The active participation of teachers and learners in the development of their own teaching and learning materials using ICT will have positive impact on the teaching learning process.
- The implementation and sustenance of ICT will be through partnership approach involving the community, private and public organizations,
SOURCE OF FUNDS
• Funds shall be solicited from Individuals, the Government (Local and Central) ,Donor Agencies, Co-operative Union and other sources, Funds may be accepted as contributions, Donations , and grants,
• Member’s contributions in the form of entry fees and annual fees, Entry fees shall be paid at the time of membership application while annual membership shall be paid by the member as lamp sum or instalments
See nearby organizations