UVIKITWE GROUP, through sponsorship of The Foundation For Civil Society, successfully implement a project for young people about the effects of drug use and its relationship with HIV / AIDS. This project has been implimented in Bagamoyo district into six wards, which are Vigwaza, Chalinze, Ubena, Msata, Miono and Kiwangwa. This project has been able to reach young ninety (90) who use and do not use drugs.
The success of the project
- Established and registered CBOs in ten (10) those that provide this education to the community.
- About 12 youngsters who were using drugs, they can recognize and kuachamatumizi drugs
- Four youths have been appointed by four entering the AIDS committees and ward committees WODC.
- Needs of the community above the capacity of institution
- The need for life skills education for the whole community, as a tool to bring about behavior change.
- Bagamoyo District was a great way to import drugs from Zanzibara, which is the main way of entry of drugs from foreign countries. B
Photos of some young people who attended the project counties elimurika studies on the effect of drug use and its relationship with HIV / AIDS.