WELCOME TO MWANZA YOUTH AND CHILDREN NETWORK - MYCN
MYCN is the youth led NGO specifically established for serving youth and children in Tanzania.
Our slogan: Hope! Action! Change!
Our values: Integrity and ethics; Volunteerism spirit; Commitment; Hard working; Leadership; Teamwork; Continuous improvement; Communication; recognition; and Accountability.
Vision: A prosperous Tanzania with youth and children generation that having sustainable development.
Mission: To assist and facilitate youth and children so they have the best means to participate and develop their intellectual, physical, moral, cultural and economic capacity for their benefit and society in general.
Overall Goal: Youth and children communities are inspired, motivated, involved and supported to enable them realize their roles so as to participate into developmental processes.
Our focus areas: Since youth and children face many challenges than any other group, MYCN focuses on the following focus areas;
- Youth and Children rights and policies.
- Education support.
- Science and Technology.
- HIV/AIDS and Drug abuse.
- Reproductive health.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and strategies for poverty eradication such as MKUKUTA in Tanzania.
- Economic empowerment.
- Sports and culture. And,
Our current donors/Partners
1. UNICEF Tanzania - supports The Young Reporters Network (YRN).
2. Republic of San Marino - supports The Young Reporters Network (YRN).
3. ILO Tanzania - supports Young Women Entrepreneurship Association Project. And,
4. Kivulini Women's Rights Organisation - supports We can campaign.
JOIN US TO SERVE THE YOUTH AND CHILDREN COMMUNITY!
See nearby organizations