Advise from the executive director: If the community of Tanzania wont get away from implementing primordial customary tendency, AIDS will never stop its killing mission in the region.
The Executive Director for CYWADO Tanzania supervsing a Blood sampling and testing for HIV/AIDS postive after a CTC Seminar in kisarawe distict.
Senior Research assistant Elizarbeth Binam questining two fellow CTC medical workers who shares common name of Rose about daily CTC data analysis. The one who is standing is Rose William & fellow medical staff Rose Sakanya at Maneromango health Centre.
From right is the "CYWADO" Excutive Director, holding a baby boy for the one of a postive mother, while grasping a hand to the mother in a rememberness photo after the CTC Seminar in kisarawe Tanzania.
Assistant Senior Counselor Ms Elizabeth Binam on HIV/AIDS CTC Counselling Seminar in Kisarawe District of Coastal region in Tanzania.
There several opportunities for both the youths professionals and non professional classes to participate and take part in the organizatioin ongoing activities as stated therein below:
1. We are providing accessible chances for the youths with preliminary education abilities to improve their prior skills with overseas colleges on a cost sharing basis so as to motivate their enterprenureship ability and be able to compete with this global economic market. For example the merging of East African Communities for the case of Tanzania, Kenya Uganda, Rwanda and Brundi youths.
2. We are widely engaging in programs of designing integrative enterprenureship activity training among the non proifessional youth classes by solociting broad chances for them to sale off their local micro-business ideas and productions overseas so as to enable them also gain international trade experience.
3. We are also handling a great task of combating HIV/AIDS in the region through measurable activities designed under a number of project activities.
4. We also seroiusly getting involved in Public Anti-Corruption projects though not yet facilitated by any financial sector.
5. We are also involved in promoting sports activities which meant to build youth health stabilities and develop harmony for this and the coming generations.
6. We are also doing donation piloting projects in Tanzania etc.