JOB VACANCY: TABIO PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
Title: Programme Coordinator:
Duration: 2 years renewable contract
Duty station: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
TABIO is currently looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable TABIO Programme Coordinator to enhance the impact of our work.
Key tasks of the Coordinator will include:
Reviewing and updating the action plan, and working with alliance members to develop the aims, objectives, activities, setting responsibilities, defining timescales and budgets;
- Driving the implementation of the action plan;
- Monitoring and regularly reporting progress towards the achievement of the results and objectives;
- Organising members’ meetings, informing members, drafting agendas, recording and circulating minutes etc.
- Being the first point of contact for the alliance, providing information, responding to enquiries;
- Maintaining the database of members, stakeholders, press and other contacts, and for maintaining and updating the TABIO website http://envaya.org/TABIO and the TABIO facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanzania-Alliance-for-Biodiversity/216280335064601
- Strengthening the alliance, recruiting new members and encouraging participation of existing members;
- Gathering and sharing relevant information with stakeholders;
To be successful to this post you will have strong knowledge, competence and experience on programme management, good interpersonal and communication skills and fund raising skills. You will also have good conceptual and analytical skills, be culturally and politically sensitive with the ability to solve complex problems as well as influence policy and policy practice of the key stakeholders. Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Mode of application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV in English detailing your experience to the post and include your daytime telephone contacts. Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this application is July 13, 2012.