- AACP currently we are implementing a number of projects in our working Areas in Shinyanga Region, These Projects includes but not limited to;-Prevention of Early pregnancies and forced marriages, this project is being implemented in Shinyanga Municipal, Shinyanga Region with two areas of focus which are Chibe and Lubaga Wards. The project is funded by Terre des hommes Schweiz (tdh ch), of based swirtzerland.However, the Project is associated with a various Sub-programs in its implementation these are facilitation of innovative talents to Youth both in and out of Schools in the operation area, OVC support, Self-initiative clubs formation, Capacity building to the Parents and Guardians of the mentioned victims as well as Community awareness creation on HIV/AIDS and Child Protection through conducting public Video sessions, school training programmes on Reproductive health,HIV/AIDS, Child rights and responsibilities, student debates/dialogues, drama and Roll plays.
- ''Agape Programme Coordinator shaking hand of congrats to victims of early pregnancies and forced marriages leaders who have successful formed and officially registered their three groups as community based organizations with 15 members each group, the CBOs formed are Young women Leaders-Shinyanga Chapter, Safina Young Women Development Organization and Ndala Youth Group for young women empowerment"
- Another Programme is Prevention of Child Domestic Workers (CDWs), this programme is supported by Kivulini Women's Rights Organization at Agape Aids Control Programme
- "Some of the empowered Victims of Domestic workers doing tailoring classes at Agape Hall"
- Provision of Legal Aid services especially to Women, Children, Young women/adolescent Girls/boys (youth) and other marginalized groups like the PLWHAs, people living with disabilities (PLWDs) i.e albinos, deaf, blind etc. However, agape aids control programme at current is implementing a project of Enhancing rights and justices access in Kishapu Distrcict to end GBV, the project is funded by Women in Law and Development in Africa (WiLDAF). While WiLDAF supporting us in Kishapu District, Kivulini Women's Rights Organization is doing the same support to us in Shinyanga Municipal to end Gender Based Violence (GBV) in three wards lubaga, Kambarage and Chamaguha under the Project of "We can Campaign".
"Hadija Saidi from Lyabukande Village, Shinyanga Rural at Agape offices Department of Legal Aid reporting the violation made to her of being beaten by the local security troops 'Sungusungu' that resulted into distortion of her four month pregnancy and caused continous blood breeding for consecutive three months with no any help from the community or to her husband"
- OVC Support, Agape has taken its dedicated role of supporting Opharns and Vulnerable children in some of its areas of operations that is Shinyanga Municipal, Shinyanga Rural, Kishapu, so far AACP up to August, 2013 has supported 52 OVC of which 42 from Chibe and Lubaga Wards in Shinyanga Municipal under financial support from tdh ch, 6 supported by our own contributions and 4 OVC supported by resources mobilized from community members contributions like Teacher Paul Maganya from Usule Secondary School, Teacher Kulwa Chagula from Kizumbi Primary School and Fortunata Mpara (Banker-CRDB Shinyanga Branch) and Board Member of Agape Aids Control Programme.
"some of our sponsored children at Mwasele and Town Secondary schools in a group picture at Agape Office after verifying their school fees payments"
- Entreprenuership training to Parents/Guardians of OVC, Youth, Victims of early pregnancies, forced marriages and Domestic workers ''Below is a picture shown young women who are victims of early pregnancies and forced marriages supported with entreprenuership training by Agape using certified entreprenuership trainers from Buhangija Focal Development College, two men from the left"